Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Finds...

I collect cookbooks...and am always on the lookout for one that not only has good recipes, but is also a good read. I had "heard" about this cookbook on several blogs...the pictures alone are worth it! (...and, is there anything cuter than the red Mary Jane's on the cover??)




These cardigans are from here. but look like they could be from here and are only $19.99. They are so cute and preppy looking...and they fit great!! (I bought the chocolate brown...but am definitely going back for the green one!)





AAAHHH...I love coffee...and have had my share of espresso makers, but this is the absolute best. It is worth every penny ($$). It is from here. (Yes, I did get the orange one...it looks great in my kitchen!)





One of my new favorite blogs is Tracy Porter's. I have received her catalog for years, and have read her books. Her blog is so much fun...there are video posts where Tracy shows you around their studio, a quick bookshelf idea, fashion...and so much more. It is as if you are sitting there having tea with her and chatting...PLUS...she responds to comments and answers questions. If you love Tracy's style...like I do...you will enjoy her blog!





5 comments:

  1. Why am I suddenly CRAVING coffee right now??? Wish I could have a good cup with you from your fancy orange machine!

    Great finds!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Have you ever heard of the Pastry Queen--Rebecca Rather? I've been to her place called Rather Sweet and it was so yummy!!! I purchased both of her cookbooks from Amazon for friends and they were SUCH pretty books and the recipes looked TDF, too.

    Thought you might be interested in checking her out...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i want to see the Tuscan kitchen....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of these things and the picture of you and your mom in Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Dawn this is scary, I just looked at that cookbook the other day and the sweater as well! Hmmm, can you say soul sisters! Love the new site, that coffee pot would make a drinker out of me!

    ReplyDelete