Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do You Ever...

I think I have mentioned before how much I love Tracy Porter...her blog is so much fun, lots of great decorating ideas, recipes, and fun personal stories. She does a post called, "Do You Ever..." and in it she introduces you to new things she's discovered or just things she loves or loves to do.

I always enjoy reading her post, so I thought I would try one of my own...




Do You Ever....

*Light candles during the day...even when you don't have company?


* Read Daily Candy? (I discovered this one from Tracy) A fun, hip and trendy website!


* Use
Foot Petals in your mid to high heels? They cushion the ball of your foot and stop your foot from sliding forward. Great product!!


* Turn the radio off in the car while you're driving alone? Peace and quite

4 comments:

  1. Yes to the candles and the radio!!!

    Mid to high heels??? My poor feet don't even see those anymore.

    Fun post, Dawn!

    Loved just reading that your LOA came. So awesome.

    Best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the peace and quiet alone in the car!! Doesn't happen often, but when it does it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, No, No and Yes! :)
    I'll have to look for the Foot Petals ~ I love wearing heels, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do read Daily Candy (just started about a month ago) and I turn off the radio in the car!

    ReplyDelete