Monday, January 18, 2010

Books Books Beautiful Books!!


I have always LOVED reading ever since I was a little girl...reading was always one of my favorite pastimes. It seems as the years have passed, I go through phases where I read like mad, and then...nothing. As my Boys have gotten older, my reading time slowly re-appeared, and then after bringing home Lucy it took a backseat as we adjusted to life with a 4 year old.

So, this year, I plan to make time to once again enjoy my favorite pastime...there are so many wonderful books I want to read...I have begun stacking them on my bedside table so they will call to me as I climb into bed everynight. As a way to motivate myself and keep track of all the books I have read this year...I am going to keep a list on my sidebar and look forward to watching it grow~

5 comments:

  1. I've had the same problem. You can always tell how hectic our home life is by how little or how much I have read that month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn Darling!!

    These books are GORGEOUS...just the
    engraved covers alone....and the colors
    are so vibrant! I know you'll meet your goal of reading more....it's one of mine too for this year, but so far not
    so good. Are these pictures of your books? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly...I WISH these were my books...found this lovely pic on the internet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I die...over these books. And I cannot live without mine. I've got sort of a problem regarding buying (too many) books. Love this subject!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Just popped over from the teepee to say hello ...love the book pictures so us darling

    ReplyDelete