Thursday, February 17, 2011

I ♥ My Valentine {and my Hunters!}

Photobucket

I have joined the masses, and now have my beloved Hunter Wellies!

My sweet Hubby gave them to me as a gift this Valentine's Day...I love that he knows me so well...(or maybe it was my incessant chatter for the past few months of my huge NEED for this lovelies!)

I know they come in a bazillion different colors and styles these days, but all I have ever dreamed of were the classics...original tall green wellies...the kind Princess Di wore....and I think green goes with everything...at least now it does :) 

Photobucket

 When I went to get them I thought I would cave and choose a cool color, but nope, when I saw them...I knew♥

4 comments:

  1. You wear them well!!! So very glad you stayed classic with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new header!! Green Hunters Rock!! So glad you got them!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. {LoVe} your header and those Wellies! Sometimes there is nothing better than a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- we are new followers :) Love your blog and love the green wellies! Very classic!

    ReplyDelete