Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello!

I feel like I am on my blog alot...and then I look at the date of my last post and realize how much time has passed, so let's get caught up!


Lucy and I drove to WSU and picked this guy up!  One year of college DONE!  He was so anxious to come home, that we did the 9 hour round trip in one day :)

Since we didn't get to celebrate his 19th with him, Grandma made him a cake and we celebrated!


Handsome boys...it is so nice to have all 3 of my boys home together.  They each bring something different to our family dynamic, and when one is not here we all feel it.


I don't think I even need to tell you who is THRILLED to have her brother home...she is already planning their dates!



Lucy recieved a couple of "thank you" gifts in the mail :)


this one below, she received from LUSH!  I received an email from the director of public relations at LUSH, thanking Lucy for doing such an awesome job sharing LUSH on her video, that she wanted to send her a little gift!  Lucy was very happy!


My Mother's Day was quiet.  Toby had to work, but came home, and he and Lucy prepared a great dinner for my Mom and I :)

Lucy's favorite thing is giving gifts...and she does a great job of keeping secrets.  She brought her gift home, and she and Daddy hid it...and on Mother's Day, this was the precious gift I opened.
Oh how I treasure these handmade gifts!


And apparently, Lucy loves when I make her dinner :), so I guess I will keep that up!


The boys gave me chocolates and an Amazon gift card....so the first thing I ordered was this


Well, I think we're all caught up!  The weather here has been beautiful, and we have been spending lots of time outside reading, planting flowers, and planning our garden!

I also put a link up at the top of the sidebar to Lucy's YouTube Channel, for those of you that aren't subscribers and want to see what she is up to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment