Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ciao Bella Italia!


I have been blessed with two trips to my beloved Italy~
Both trips were at almost the exact time of year...the end of October.  So every year at this time...my heart aches for this beautiful place...the history, the people, the food!

Our first trip was in 2002, and we toured the Tuscan Countryside, wine tasted, had cooking lessons, olive picked, went to many wonderful cities and stayed in countryside  Villas...a dream come true trip.


My second trip was in 2005 with my sweet Mom.
I encouraged my Italian Mom to go see this beautiful country.  She had never left the U.S. before, so this was a very exciting trip for her.

We decided to stay in Roma (Rome) for the whote 8 days and make a day trip by train to Florence, one of my most favorite cities~



The Coloseum, the Vatican, the Parthenon, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps...
be still my heart♥





Oh David...how I love thee!

Oh my sweet Italia...we will see each other again one day~
♥Ti amo Italia♥

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous picture. You look so happy!
    How wonderful that you were able to take such an awesome trip with your mom...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dawn! I love Italy so MUCH! It's my favorite place in the whole world. We went in November. It was so romantic. Rome was my favorite~ We went 4 yrs ago now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds AMAZING!! One day....

    ReplyDelete