Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Homemade Granola Bars {In My Kitchen}


I found the recipe for these Granola Bars from here


They were SO delicious, moist and SO easy...here are the couple of changes I made or will make in the future...

~I didn't have quick oats so I used Old Fashioned which made them not hold together as well..but still delicious :)

~Next time I will omit the 1/2 cup of brown sugar...with the honey and applesauce, the extra sweetness is just not needed

~I made mine with chocolate chips, cranberries and coconut...mmmmm!

~I also threw in a tablespoon or so of ground flax seeds and wheat germ :)


Give these a try...I think you'll love them!

1 comment:

  1. You cooking girls make me so jealous. I am just not happy in the kitchen. Come cook for me! :)
    xoxo Dianne

    ReplyDelete