Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boom Boom Pow Knockoff!

Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow polish is all the rage right now....


 at $20 a bottle (yes, it does contain 24-karat gold dust), I was NOT interested.

So...I did a little research and found that Sally Hansen had made something similar
at only $3 a bottle...NOW I was interested :)



I first applied 2 coats of Essie's Sand Tropez (love that color)

 and then added two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Set the Stage....


I love this type of glitter polish because there are some bigger flecks mixed in, it does not cover the entire nail, and for me, makes this look more "wearable".

So, I think this is a .....

BOOM BOOM WOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! You are brilliant! xoxoxo Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dawn! I haven't gotten into the glitter-nails thing which is surprising since I love all things glitter and sparkle! :)
    I'm also usually behind the times though...
    I was just shopping for Essie polish....but I got more coral. :)

    ReplyDelete