Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Reading!


My lastest "haul" from the library :)

I just finished A Vintage Affair...I thought it was great!

Just getting started on As Husbands Go

I am anxious to get into The Beauty Detox Solution...I had heard it was "similar" to Crazy Sexy Diet, but some liked it better...we shall see :)

Clean Start is a "clean eating" cookbook, I am anxious to check out the recipes :)

I need to get reading...I have two more books to pick up from the library that I have been waiting for, Cutting for Stone and Room: a novel!!

5 comments:

  1. Goodness, your book list looks great! I have so many books to read right now. I'm currently reading "Outlander". Oh my it is soooooo good.
    It was given to me almost 15 years ago. It went in a box when we moved 3 weeks later and I forgot about it till now! I highly recommend it if you like historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you like best. I'm always looking for a good book!
    oxo Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what you think of Room. I read it for my book club and was prepared to hate it because I can't stand anything that involves bad things happening to children. I could not put it down! I found it to be a powerful story of hope and the incredible, fierce and determined love of a mother for her child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer...I loved Room also! Was not sure if I woudld because it seemed so sad, but you are right, it was a great story about a Mother's love for her child, and how we will do anything to protect them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn , am sure you have seen this, but anyway, was thinking of you!

    http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2P1HfA/celebrationsathomeblog.com/2011/08/do-you-want-to-start-your-own-party-planning-business.html

    ReplyDelete